- NYCSA (New York City Schools Account) sign-up and tutorial
SYEP (Summer Youth Employment Program)- syep-emerging-leaders (nyc.gov)
- COVID-19 Test Consent form link: easy access to NYCSA test results when child is tested in school
How to sign up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZXrRbsZLXA
- NYC DOE Mental Health Resources
- Summer Youth Employment Program
- Adult Education Classes (21+)
- Manhattan Transition and College Access Center (MNTCAC): The Transition and College Access Centers support schools and families by facilitating a seamless transition for students from school to adult life. All students are provided with experiences that foster their academic, social-emotional, and vocational growth and excellence, facilitating multiple pathways to graduation and success after high school.
Meet LACJ’s PA Executive Board Members
We are so excited to introduce our PA Executive Board Members!
Michele Sweeting-DeCaroPA President
Michele Sweeting-DeCaro is our PA President. Michele is Wife to Louis, Son to Louis (9th grader), Professor, Pastor, and Gospel Vocalist. Michele uses her life coaching skills to present workshops on writing trauma, which she presented at one of our PA meetings. "I love working with the HSLACJ community--we are better together as we use our presence and voice to encourage, create, and innovate!
Magda MadariagaOur Secretary
A proud mother, a teacher, glad to serve our community. Mom to one of our 12th graders.
Dina DavisOur Treasurer
A hard working mother to a 12th grader, generous and willing to help. Dina has helped us personally with her time and ideas, she also helped our school financially, which we greatly appreciate!